DnB Night At Area Night Club Depending on The Amount Of Replys I Get On HERE!!

Ive been to alot of dnb nights in Watford and its hard to fill them, especially on a week night.

I can vouch for this, I played in Watford a couple of weeks ago, and the club was EMPTY.

This was a wednesday night, and Swanee was booked, but the high street looked like a ghost town.

The promoter had to cancel swanee, as there wern't enough heads through the door.

Puttintg it on a student night ie monday/thursday, should start you off on the right foot though.

Ive been to alot of dnb nights in Watford and its hard to fill them, especially on a week night.

I aint saying they aint good dj's coz they are but you need big names to try and fill somewhere like area on a Thursday

yeh probably right... ive never played in watford.....??

well if you want to pack it out bro... theres only one simple option...

Andy C
Nicky Blackmarket
Hazard
Original Sin
Taxman
Logan D
Ruff-Stuff
High Contrast
Chase & Status

MCs: Eksman, Skibba, Shabba, Det, Harry Shotta

Is there really any point asking???..... a bit of a waste of time in my eyes.... if its hard to pack it out and thats what you want to do.... then thats the only line-up that will get you anywhere near your goal..... SORTED!

/end thread

How can people say that they would go when they don't even know who is gonna be on the lineup?

I'm fucked if I'd go to some wobble night...

Coz there isnt any good dnb nights in the area (not the club) and i would support it as i would any night close to where I live.

Coz there isnt any good dnb nights in the area (not the club) and i would support it as i would any night close to where I live.

fair point, I guess that I'm a bit spoilt living in the middle of London...

Thing is with this night, the guy needs to book names that are big enough to get the punters in, but not so big that they are gonna completely blow their chances of making a margin on it...

So we're talking up and coming here...

yeh.... its pretty much a impossible thing todo.... guy wants to pack out a massive club with 3 rooms.... mid-week.... with a low budget..... hahaha... just doesnt work!

the expression...... "learn to walk before you run"... seems to radiate from this thread??

im there! was lookin at area for a dnb night aswell would be heavyyy, although MC's in the main room would be awkward with the raised up decks n shit.

yeh.... its pretty much a impossible thing todo.... guy wants to pack out a massive club with 3 rooms.... mid-week.... with a low budget..... hahaha... just doesnt work!

the expression...... "learn to walk before you run"... seems to radiate from this thread??

aye agreed...

Start off small and work your way up, see if you've got the flair for it etc...

Even promoters with lots of financial backing find it difficult at first...

OK 4 StARTERS I WORK AT AREA SO THERE WILL BE NO PROBLEMS WITH MONEY AS I WONT HAVE TO PAY FOR THE VENUE, ANOTHER THING IT WILL START SMALL IN ONE OF THE SIDE ROOMS AND WORK ITS WAY OUT, I CAN HAVE IT AS SOON AS I WANT I JUST NEED THE FEEDBACK SO IF I CAN GET EVEN 100 PEEPS TO COME ON THE FIRST ONE THAT WILL BE ENOUGH TO PROOVE A POINT THAT DNB CAN TAKE OVER!!!!! THE ONE IN WATFORD WAS DEAD ON THAT WEDNESDAY AS WAS TOWN BUT IT WAS JUST A BAD WEEK I.E NO ONE HAD MONEY COS OF THE TIME OF THE MONTH AND LETS FACE IT ITS JONGERLURS!! LOL

Keep hitin me up i like the opinions,

DEXCELL ME BE RESIDENTs!!!

and i will need mixes from peeps if they want a set.

Spred the word and keep your debaite going,

Shouts Out To Smarty reppin Dexcell!!

Back
Top Bottom