Dnb meets 'War of the worlds'...

Ultraversity

Hello.

My names Ross (Ultraversity) I'm new here. I'm trying to get my music heard but most my friends on facebook aren't really into dnb, so I gravitated here.
I've written a 30 minute album with animation featuring a professional narrator, similar to War of the worlds. There's a clip below. I was hoping to get some feedback. Your thoughts appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Love the concept! And love WOTWs! Will be interested to hear the whole thing.... Clip almost sounds as much metal as DnB but I figure the sound is what you were going for?

Thanks Dan, Yea it was the sound I was aiming for. A lot of the tracks have guitar riffs in and some with male and female vocals. Thanks for your feedback!

Cool. My thing is really trying to incorporate live sounding guitars into rolling beats...probably less metally than you though. Like I said, be really interested to here the whole of the "concept"

I'm trying to work out the best way to promote the concept album before I release it. Promotion is my weak spot. I need a plan.

There's a couple of tracks where I play classical guitar (More gentle). Do you play guitar and produce also?

Back
Top Bottom