DnB Arena Presents DJ Hype

Re: DnB Areana Presents DJ Hype

it's not too bad to roll out in the car, get the system wobblin. find myself skippin a few tracks though. but it's decent mixing as always.

cant get enough of the new taxman and original sin stuff.

it's pretty much on repeat on my psp atm
i properly put it on and listened to it on the way into town other night blazed out my head
i couldnt stop movin in sainsburys, i was jus bouncin along through fruit and veg

oh and no1's noticed i can't spell arena ^^^

i know what u mean
hes kinda the same with scratchin aswell but he is so fuckin good at both
the man is techniclly amazing
the first time i heard him (or any dj) do it was at homelands 2005 with masochist

hype hype hype

That beat juggle thing he does has ruined most of the cd for me, its just not nesassary, apart from the fact that it isnt hard to do. And his scratchin isnty anythin amazin either not if you compare it to any semi-desent hip hop dj. I think he shud just stick to the mixing that he is good at. Still a wiked cd and well worth the purchase.

Hey everyone I just saw Hype, State Of Mind, Sigma and Outrage on Friday night, here in little Perth, Australia.

All I have got to say is that he smashed it up big time, played his last song , then due to the crowd, had to play another last song, about 5 or 6 times lol. I swear his "this has to be the last song" set was nearly as long as his set before then haha. The crowd was loving it, truley a treat for Perth ! .

So if you guys get the chance to see him soon, i'd highly recommend it ! :gpeace:

after listening to that battlefield remix it has to be the benny page VIP
it sounds far too much like screwface
also i reckon its the lowdown vip on there coz apparently it aint that different from the original or maybe i'm jus clutching at straws

Original Sin - Don't be silly X 10 thats an amazing dance floor tune. Also that clipz tune that he mixes with battlefield. Thats a rude tune.

Back
Top Bottom