DJHaze - Dutty

Status
Not open for further replies.
also is this thread supposed to be funny or just to inform us of dj haze???

this is what i was thinkin, kos 1 its not funny and 2 i hope your talkin about haze and not whitehaze!

I'd change your name if i was u..

i mean i dont even know u, i'v never heard any of your mix's and already i'v come to the conclusion that you are a awful cunt

I'd change your name if i was u..

i mean i dont even know u, i'v never heard any of your mix's and already i'v come to the conclusion that you are a awful cunt

an ive come to the conclusion that ur a rotten pissflap.
an please dont come on here to take the piss outta ppl its quite sad u really shud go out an get a life!

well good for u!
thats an amazin story!

Dont listen to there bullshit youll get banned again. Why dont you just tell us your real names girls and where you live and we can sort it out the old fashioned way

Dont listen to there bullshit youll get banned again. Why dont you just tell us your real names girls and where you live and we can sort it out the old fashioned way

yea im listenin but not replyin aggresively.
theyll probly be banned later anyway!

OMG who are these muppets, Haze's rent boys or somthin... FFS get a room with the guy or somthin... No offense Haze, but them two are just nobs!!!!

I kinda wise Jamie Higgs would find a really tall building and jump of into a pit of aids ridden scrap yard metal. Just a thought.

I kinda wise Jamie Higgs would find a really tall building and jump of into a pit of aids ridden scrap yard metal. Just a thought.

May as well do it from a small height so the aids would last longer, then again we'd still have to put up with them on here.
Tall building it is then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom