DJ Using Cake-Mix at Inno In The Sun?

Re: DJ Using Pre-mixed Poster Paint at Inno In The Sun?

Someone gonna let the cat out of the bag. I just wanna know out of intrest.

fu11rd.jpg

wait wait wait... when did the title change? who did it... they have a collection of internetz waiting!

Re: DJ Using Pre-mixed Cement at Inno In The Sun?

My days, isnt general section the best, i mean by all means if this said rumour is true then yeah have a dig or ignore it, its not the end of the world, put it into perspective apart from this "apparent set" and the notorious mistabishi set are true thats two dj's out of countless dj sets that have been heard or witnessed this year.

Weigh up the good and the bad and dnb is pretty awesome in that sense, its quite a professional scene compared to other strands of dance music.

By no means im defending this, just that this section (general) would rather focus on negative threads which expand up to 7 pages in this case in the matter of hours rather than talk about the good things in dnb

Just dont get your fluffy knickers in a twist and chill and biggup the guys who are doing well and honest in the scene rather than focus on those who arent

Can't we do both?

i heard about this cake mix scandel, both andy c AND friction turned up with betty crocker chocolate fudge mix. the place went wild, and a mix off was declared to find the ultimate mixer. both where whisking frantically, but just as they were adding the finishing touches to a double drop gateux, mistabishi rocked up with record bag full of mr. kipling french fancies. ever since that moment DnB has been dead to me.

i heard about this cake mix scandel, both andy c AND friction turned up with betty crocker chocolate fudge mix. the place went wild, and a mix off was declared to find the ultimate mixer. both where whisking frantically, but just as they were adding the finishing touches to a double drop gateux, mistabishi rocked up with record bag full of mr. kipling french fancies. ever since that moment DnB has been dead to me.

comical :D

LOL much better thread IMO. I phoned tongueflapjack tonight, and he was making fudge. must be something in the air.

Re: DJ Using Pre-mixed Cement at Inno In The Sun?

Nah bollocks, theres plenty of positive threads in here, all the negative ones get jumped on quickly by the "waffle crew" trying to be zany and clever and ruin them, rather than just waiting for some one to come along with some straight facts.

A DJ playing pre-mixed CDs is a fraud, they should be exposed & shamed a la Mistabishi rather than covered up. The promoters surely know about this and yet still book them.

The only problem is that talk is cheap and internet forum talk even cheaper.

No no no you got it twisted, of course there is plenty of positive threads, im saying that when there is a negative thread its a full on hackles up spitting at the screen type of atmosphere and when relatively unknown members crawl out of the woodwork as well as veteran members who only post in threads like these turn up its a full on facepalm moment.

I dunno, its seems like people dont have nothing to say unless its to moan about something or whatever, fuck i just typed myself into boredom

Back
Top Bottom