11. Hearing Is Believing By MA2
12. Sweet Memories By Rhythm For Reasons
13. Terrorist (Hardstep Remix) By Renegade
14. Resolution By Studio Pressure
15. The Crash By Sponge
16. Maxi (Mum) Style By Tom & Jerry
17. Lion Heart By Berty B & Dillinja
18. Sunshine (Jo Remix) By T.H.C

Could have gone all day on this one! So many good tunes I didn't get chance to play.

94 had so many good tunes - feel good 95 and wheel up are two of my favourites. The fact that i've got them on vinyl shows their worth as i started mixing when digital was really taking off

94 had so many good tunes - feel good 95 and wheel up are two of my favourites. The fact that i've got them on vinyl shows their worth as i started mixing when digital was really taking off
Nice!

Two quality tunes there. I was very lucky. Started buying back end of 96 but in 98 I bought a job lot off someone who'd bought 2 collections previously. All of a sudden I had 91-96 properly boxed off. Spent days discovering anthems. Think I bought 2000 records for £500!

Had enforcers, Lord of the null lines, illegal finest illusion. All kinds of stuff in there.

And now I own nearly none of it on vinyl.

Nice!

Two quality tunes there. I was very lucky. Started buying back end of 96 but in 98 I bought a job lot off someone who'd bought 2 collections previously. All of a sudden I had 91-96 properly boxed off. Spent days discovering anthems. Think I bought 2000 records for £500!

Had enforcers, Lord of the null lines, illegal finest illusion. All kinds of stuff in there.

And now I own nearly none of it on vinyl.

oh wow that's so good! what happened to it all, did you sell it on at some point?

I think a lot of my 90s stuff was influenced by alisdairs (eazyflow if you know the name) mixes, so i tend to buy a lot of the tunes i find in his mixes.

It's great fun though, going back to delve through the massive catalogue of undiscovered stuff that exists

oh wow that's so good! what happened to it all, did you sell it on at some point?

I think a lot of my 90s stuff was influenced by alisdairs (eazyflow if you know the name) mixes, so i tend to buy a lot of the tunes i find in his mixes.

It's great fun though, going back to delve through the massive catalogue of undiscovered stuff that exists
Ive backed up all my vinyl and sold most of it now. Moved to digital and just decided to go 100%. Good for space, money, etc etc.

Probably got about 600 left on discogs but they're worth sod all these days.

Not somebody I've heard of I'm afraid.

I do enjoy a dig even though it's now a point, search and click

Ive backed up all my vinyl and sold most of it now. Moved to digital and just decided to go 100%. Good for space, money, etc etc.

Probably got about 600 left on discogs but they're worth sod all these days.

Not somebody I've heard of I'm afraid.

I do enjoy a dig even though it's now a point, search and click

probably a good call to be fair, i need to get an elliptical needle so i can rip some of my vinyl properly but that's a project for another time.

Could you link me to your discogs? i might have a trawl through for when i get paid in august

Back
Top Bottom