Dj Ra Exclusive~ Grindin' Remix

DjRa

I am a Hip Hop/R&B Producer out of VA...This is my first dnb track....so i really need some feedback on this...i use and mpc2000xl so i sequenced all the drums except this one break from the this DieselBoy CD

{www.soundclick.com/util/Streamm3u.m3u?ID=1723357&q=hi}

*TAKE OUT THE "{}"

Last edited:
Ill be honest - I was listenin to the track thinking 'yer, this is a nice intro beat an good melody, waiting for the drop to kick in, until I realized it had! :shrug:

Tbf, i aint heard the original, so dont know how heavy the beat is in that, but imo, the drop needs to to noticable, specially as its a remix.

Sorry to be blunt, but i saw you are new to dnb, so guess you need direction with where to go. :thumbsup:

grindin' is a hip hop track....its not really a remix...i just sampled the "grinding" parts...lol....yea but im new at all this...i really hav no idea about the intro and the drop and all that stuff.....i just played all the drums and put in the synths and some efx...but yea hit me up on aim...

aim- Ineedthe99

maybe we can talk

Please dont use my name for DnB. I am a DnB DJ/Producer and have been using this name for almost 10 years now. Im not trying to start shit just trying to avoid confusion.

Back
Top Bottom