DJ PANIK "To the unknown"

TO THE UNKNOWN: Interesting string sample on the intro, like it. The drops sick, it definitley reminds me of Hazards "0121" but ifs got a good spin on things. I bet it destroys dancefloors! Big Big tune!

DONT PUSH IT: Its a real tough stepper, more skankout than brockout, nice edits to the drums, bass it wicked, the sample/synth lets it down a bit, when it drops out at 2.30 its much better. Awesome production again tho.

HIGHEST TECHNIQUE: Love this, great tune, bass is catchy as hell, drums are tight, sound effects are great, and its so varied, i never got bored for a second! Massive props.
:applause:

Its hardly surprising youre a signed artist, you are sick bro, trust! Bigups the Kunninmindz famo, Me and Reapa do a show on mondays every 2 weeks. You got any mp3s of unsigned bits I could play? hit me up,
safe
Jay

TO THE UNKNOWN: Interesting string sample on the intro, like it. The drops sick, it definitley reminds me of Hazards "0121" but ifs got a good spin on things. I bet it destroys dancefloors! Big Big tune!

DONT PUSH IT: Its a real tough stepper, more skankout than brockout, nice edits to the drums, bass it wicked, the sample/synth lets it down a bit, when it drops out at 2.30 its much better. Awesome production again tho.

HIGHEST TECHNIQUE: Love this, great tune, bass is catchy as hell, drums are tight, sound effects are great, and its so varied, i never got bored for a second! Massive props.
:applause:

Its hardly surprising youre a signed artist, you are sick bro, trust! Bigups the Kunninmindz famo, Me and Reapa do a show on mondays every 2 weeks. You got any mp3s of unsigned bits I could play? hit me up,
safe
Jay

thanks mate :)
yes of course i can send u bits for your KM show :)
i spoke to reapa a few times when w have to switch shows :)
i play just before U , monday 6-8 pm :)
peace
my aim is : deejaypanik
hit me up when u have time to get bitz ;)

Back
Top Bottom