DJ Nuera - Genesis Nights Promo Mix

Enjoyed this mix kept me bouncing in the gym big time. Favourite mix without a doubt Patience vip>>> Surface. Sounding large biguppp!

Tracklist looking to good to miss. Downloading for the trip to work mate!

Nice one man! :)

On this mannnnn. Always enjoy seeing a mix by you pop up. Defo my fav DJ on here. Forgot to leave feedback for your June mix but have listened to it a good few times on holiday. Good shit bro.

SLow Down >>> Watermelon. Always drop that one myself, sounds sick.

Yeshhhh man big up! Nice one for that, feeling is mutual :) although I could do with a new Prospekt mix in my life! Hope this one tingles your berries :teeth:

fucking quality, as always

all blends are sick, expect this to be rinsed quite a while :)

Thanks bro! Glad its guna get some good airtime :) nice one for checking it!

rinsed it twice today already. shared on junglised blog :)

Yoooooou LEGEND! Big ups for that man, really appreciate it :)

Enjoyed this mix kept me bouncing in the gym big time. Favourite mix without a doubt Patience vip>>> Surface. Sounding large biguppp!

Big ups man! Glad it went down well, thanks for checking it out :)

wicked set matty
so many bangers squished into half hour. the overal bpm was a lil quick for me, but just my personal preference..

some great blends in this..
no reality > snorkel > stomp
do you i wanna > nightflight > patience
were seriously wicked

and my personal fav ... latitude > subterrestrial ... freaking sweet

i think you know this is standardly such a good mix, but just thought i'd say that i had to rewind chubrub >>> submerged remix a fair few times, the way you switch up the basses is truly one of the most disgusting things i've ever heard. very good work man, your last two mixes have been a pleasure to listen to, need to hear you playing out some time let us know where you've been booked, saaaaaafe

Yeshhhh man big up! Nice one for that, feeling is mutual :) although I could do with a new Prospekt mix in my life! Hope this one tingles your berries :teeth:

Just bought some new tunes so hopefully sooncome. (yn)

Second half of this mix was off the chain. Some serious serious blends. That 'Something New' tune is so fucking dirt, proper dnb. Wasn't as keen on the first half if I'm honest, some of the teases weren't really punching through if that makes sense. Think maybe 'Stomp' and 'Snorkel' for example needed to have the mids cut more to allow the b-lines of the teases to be clearer. Saying that I know 'Fire & Water' always sounds a bit weak in the mix. The way 'Strange Science' came in was pure murder though. Flawless mixing/beatmatching as per usual though mate!!

Back
Top Bottom