DJ NUERA D&BA COMP MIX

Hi there

I usually avoid like the plague, mixes that have tracks by Original Sin/Taxman, etc. Just not my cup of tea. However, this was a nice little mix. I really like the C&S tune, proper old skool jungle vibe to it. And you finished it with one of my all time fav tracks.

Nice one and good luck with the comp.

H.I.

had a little listen. wasnt really my thing to be honest but you got the right idea, i'd just work on the blending of your tunes a bit more, eqing wise and smoothness.

beatmatching was spot on the whole way through and liked the tracks.

had a little listen. wasnt really my thing to be honest but you got the right idea, i'd just work on the blending of your tunes a bit more, eqing wise and smoothness.

beatmatching was spot on the whole way through and liked the tracks.

Cheers Bro, Nice one for listning. (y)

Yeh alot of people have said about the Eqing and blending. Its something im working on now!!

Cool man! i'm a bit of perfectionest with my mixes and after goin back and having a listen to mine im still not happy with the switchin so its all a big ol' learning curve!

Cool man! i'm a bit of perfectionest with my mixes and after goin back and having a listen to mine im still not happy with the switchin so its all a big ol' learning curve!

Yeh same mate, I have never done a mix where I have thought everything was perfect, I always listen to it about ten times and pick through all the bits I think dont sound good!!

I think the phrase "Pursuit to Perfection" comes into play here. Meaning its always a pursuit, you never actually get to the stage of perfection but the driving force to get there will always remain!

oh and catch a listen to mine if you can, again its far from perfection but the i think the good bits are good if that makes sence lol!

Back
Top Bottom