DJ Mish Mash - Deep, Dark & Dangerous (3 Decks, 2.5 Hours)

big mix mate - almost halfway through everything is tight as. especially liked the mixes around artisan vip.

dno how you can stay so on it for such a long time but props man

ima set some time aside in the near future to listen to this, looking mightyyy fine. and yeah your mixes are always special..... you git :)

this is big man! on it

this looks live, will get on it

DEEP BUKACK!!!!!!!
That mix with mainframe and cold one always makes me laugh

Defo on this, just gotta clear half a day out my diary to listen :teeth:

List of tracks looks epic.

big mix mate - almost halfway through everything is tight as. especially liked the mixes around artisan vip.

dno how you can stay so on it for such a long time but props man

Cheers you lot!
beer.gif

@sam ye I put that one in just for you!

@Nuera ye its a long one! I'm coming along to that event in your sig so if I see you I'll drop by and say hello, and hopefully I'll be there to catch your set!

@fractal cheers for the feedback! Glad you like it!

fiiire

2 hours in.
were some really good selections, only a couple of mixes that dropped the pace slightly but im nitpicking there, been vibes pretty much all the way through, will be rinsed multiple times!

Yes Mish

Dope mix man. It quite hard to hold attention with a mix for such a long time but it worked here man. Only thing i wasnt keen on were some of the teases (that Facade VIP tease didnt work for me as the tune it went over wasnt a match for me). But apart from that? good stuff. 2.5hrs is some soldier business!

BUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPP!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 15:20 ---------- Previous post was at 15:08 ----------

fiiire

2 hours in.
were some really good selections, only a couple of mixes that dropped the pace slightly but im nitpicking there, been vibes pretty much all the way through, will be rinsed multiple times!

Yes Mish

Dope mix man. It quite hard to hold attention with a mix for such a long time but it worked here man. Only thing i wasnt keen on were some of the teases (that Facade VIP tease didnt work for me as the tune it went over wasnt a match for me). But apart from that? good stuff. 2.5hrs is some soldier business!

Cheers for the feedback! I know what you mean about some of the teases, and I think some of them are too short as well, a few of them I only tease for 16 bars and lately I've been thinking its better when the mixes roll out for longer and the tunes have more space rather than having tunes flying in all the time. Gotta switch up my mixing style! And with the amount of big new tunes I will hopefully have a new mix up soon. Definitely won't be another 2.5 hour one though!

One last bump on this one, get your listens in! I've updated the tracklisting to show the tunes in order now.

Just bought a video camera so next mix will have video with it! But it may be a week or more cos the video camera was refurbished and they decided to send me a broken battery, but once its all sorted I'll get straight on it!

Jesus Christ - this looks large! Will d/l when I get home!!! How did I miss it.

The links still working?

Back
Top Bottom