DJ K Tec & Elena Josepha 3rd May 2008 Saturday Live!

ktec@dnbarena

Catch myself the DJ K-Tec on the 3RD MAY 2008 7PM-9PM GMT on http://www.phatbeats.net/dance_studio/ Continuing my Special Guest Show Season with Elena Josepha. This week I will be doing a half funky house, half drum and bass show. Elena has finally got her first single release out! After dancing around the world on tours and writing and singing with amazing producers, all her hard work is paying off. Dancing for such stars as RONNIE WOODS at his parties for the ROLLING STONES, MADONNA after parties, BOB GELDOFFS belly dancer for his birthday! BRIT AWARDS, TOP OF THE POPS PARTIES, ALL THE FESTIVALS YOU CAN THINK OF!
Recording in LA with top producer DAVID COCHRANE (Lionel Richie and Paula Abduls producer) As you can see, music is Elena's world and will always be, at the moment she is recording with ROBERT DEFRESNES on her album while moonlighting with gigs in London and dancing all over the UK. AWESOME is a cheeky house track on Kontrol Records. Its going to be an absolutely Awesome show, don’t miss it!

BrownElena.jpg

Back
Top Bottom