Dj Hero

Discussion in 'Drum & Bass' started by hazdaman100, Sep 23, 2009.

1. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Not strictly dnb but it might intrest some of you that dj hero ( a spinoff of gitar hero) is going to be released for the xbox 360! If you check the xbox dashboard those of you that have the consoles you will be able to view the preview video, there also might be some news on YouTube ect... and I must say it looks quite good fun. Check it out if your intrested!

2. Code:Red

Code:Red Defiant

ye i saw this the other week, it does look quite interesting and amusing but the songs dont really do it for me

3. technic1210

technic1210 ''VINYL VINYL VINYL''

i read bout it the other day but like the post above said,not my music really plus when you got the real things it aint guna be much cop,for me personally.

4. DJNitrousUK

DJNitrousUK Active Member

Yeah that's exactly what I said, it's like 80+ quid, plus I have real decks and real vinyl so doesn't concern me. My mate should be getting it so I'll have a go on his ;)

5. ZackMRG

ZackMRG Circles are Pointless

This.

6. hazdaman100

hazdaman100 Bum 'n Face

Yeah, I tell you from the vid it looks fucking rock hard too! I'm sure it will take off tho. Also good that they let you attach gitars too. As to the music I'm sure they will release different updates over time to cater for most tastes just like they did for gitar hero.