Dj fresh album news

'Escape From Planet Monday' was huge, versatile & quality, no one can doubt it.

I expect this album to be even better.

'Escape From Planet Monday' was huge, versatile & quality, no one can doubt it.

all true if you are having hearing problems, have no clue what drum and bass should sound like and think pendulum is the best thing to happen to dnb. otherwise your comment is just invalid, makes no sense and stupid...

So many fat dubs to come on this

Great because they haven't been any where close to rinsed as well ...

it will be called kryptonite and feature the following tracks and more

hypercaine
talkbox
lassitude ft sigma
kryptonite
x-project vip
acid rain

personally i cant wait for this,going to preorder as soon as possible been waiting to long for hypercaine

also i heard that there might be a gold dust vocal version included on this

Can I potentially add to this list with Cylon feat. Sigma, Space Face and The News?

Taken from Adam F interview (which is a good read btw) which can be found here http://www.datatransmission.co.uk/features513.aspx

It’s a big year for Breakbeat Kaos too with Fresh’s new album and Brookes Brothers’ debut album. Can you tell us a bit about each please?
Fresh has been working on it for three years, and he’s really excited about it. It’s got a mixture of stuff on there, and one thing that’s been interesting as well with Fresh is that as with probably a lot over the last year, a lot of the music has sort of merged together, so his album’s sort of changed quite a lot in the last 20% of finishing it. Because of all the different music out there, I think he’s been inspired by a few different things, so it’s probably not going to be what people fully expect, which is quite interesting. That’s not going to be all drum & bass – it’s going to have quite a few other styles and tempos on there as well. And of course he always brings the freshest sounds to the picture, which is always kinda “out there” production, so it’s quite an exciting album. I think he’s got a track that Ministry wanted to sign as well, which they’ll be putting out just as a single while the album’s out. That’s what I meant – it’s interesting how labels like that, 8 years ago wouldn’t have been talking to labels like us or drum & bass labels, but because of the way music’s gone, there’s a lot of people working together with stuff.

I wonder if its going to have some of that dubstep he's been messing around in. Also lassitude is super-cheesy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom