>>> dJ fLiCkY XONE 92 3 Deck December mix 08 <<<

Had a listen to this today on the bus, proper feeling in man. Wicked selection and as you probably already know tight as ever. Can hear the freshness of your new Xone 92 through the recording man, sounds well clean. Liked the litte dubstep bit in the middle, was a nice addition bruv. Overall I preferred the second half of the mix selection wise but overall it was really well blended. Good stuff mate (y)

Edit: Yeh, thanks for the needles Flicky mate, much appreciated, proper sorted me out. Everything's sounding so much better!! Gonna ge a mix done tomorrow evening, hopefully.

Last edited:
Had a listen to this today on the bus, proper feeling in man. Wicked selection and as you probably already know tight as ever. Can hear the freshness of your new Xone 92 through the recording man, sounds well clean. Liked the litte dubstep bit in the middle, was a nice addition bruv. Overall I preferred the second half of the mix selection wise but overall it was really well blended. Good stuff mate (y)

Edit: Yeh, thanks for the needles Flicky mate, much appreciated, proper sorted me out. Everything's sounding so much better!! Gonna ge a mix done tomorrow evening, hopefully.

No worries man!! eveyone feeling the icestep at the moment

Mate, I'm on Access All Areas and I'm feeling this mix so far. Tight mixes, good use of eq and my type of tracklist! Will def give this mix more than one listen.

flicky man, mixing is tight as ever, straight up pretty much flawless.

in all honesty i think you just need to work on some of the drops because they didn't really do a lot for me in a 'wow' sense.
i think you should look into mixing in key and tings like that. because you can blatantly hold a beat and everything else. it's just some of the mixes were a bit bland.

don't mean to sound harsh man, but i think that's probably the only thing you're lacking right now. and if you go down that route it'll be the icing on the cake.

big ups regardless yeah!

flicky man, mixing is tight as ever, straight up pretty much flawless.

in all honesty i think you just need to work on some of the drops because they didn't really do a lot for me in a 'wow' sense.
i think you should look into mixing in key and tings like that. because you can blatantly hold a beat and everything else. it's just some of the mixes were a bit bland.

don't mean to sound harsh man, but i think that's probably the only thing you're lacking right now. and if you go down that route it'll be the icing on the cake.

big ups regardless yeah!

all feedback welcome!! big up! what mixes inparticular??

Back
Top Bottom