DJ Contakt - Summer Session

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
What with the weather being all nice an' that I figured I'd get on the 1210's and put a little mix together. All done i one take, so excuse any slips and stuff, but just a mish mash of tunes and styles that hopefully covers all bases.

Listen and enjoy. Feedback more than welcome if you like that sort of thing.

https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fcontaktdnb%2Fdj-contakt-summer-session
TRACKLIST:

Concord Dawn - Fly Away Home
Black Sun Empire - Arrakis (Noisia RMX)
>> Audio & Donny - Horribly Ribbed
Kove - Liberator
Audio - Stampede
Noisia & Prolix - Asteroids
Break - Duck For Cover
Enei & Emperor - Liberation
Break - Soldier
Ulterior Motive - M.I.R.
Judda - Pressure Plate VIP
Dabs - Objection VIP
Noisia - Stamp Out
Fred V & Grafix - Recognise (Emperor RMX)
Break - Groove With It
Rockwell - 1_2_3_4
Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP
Wilkinson - Take You Higher
Dr Meaker - Fighter (Unreal RMX)
Chris.SU - Together In The Night
Cyantific - Eski's Song
Kove - Searching

Agent Smith

Currently Putins Koala
VIP Junglist
Will be on my Ipod for my holiday.

First time I've seen Together In The Night in a mix. Actually really digged that tune but I didnt feel it got any sort of recognition...selector Wanye.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
Will be on my Ipod for my holiday.

First time I've seen Together In The Night in a mix. Actually really digged that tune but I didnt feel it got any sort of recognition...selector Wanye.
Yeah its wicked. Tbh i remember being sent it and thinking it was cool but it didn't really blow me away. It was Nightlife 6 that made me pay proper attention to it

Hope you like the mix mate. Big up

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
great mix, enjoyed the selection from start to finish, liked the vibe and energy you kept going throughout. Favourite mixes had to be Audio - Stampede > Noisia & Prolix - Asteroids > Break - Duck For Cover, there was a tiny slip in there barely noticable but loved the selection there. Also Dabs - Objection VIP > Noisia - Stamp Out > Fred V & Grafix - Recognise (Emperor RMX) > Break - Groove With It > Rockwell - 1_2_3_4 > Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP > Wilkinson - Take You Higher, selection and transitions there were on point. Big up on this mate definitely be going on the ipod for a few more listens

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
great mix, enjoyed the selection from start to finish, liked the vibe and energy you kept going throughout. Favourite mixes had to be Audio - Stampede > Noisia & Prolix - Asteroids > Break - Duck For Cover, there was a tiny slip in there barely noticable but loved the selection there. Also Dabs - Objection VIP > Noisia - Stamp Out > Fred V & Grafix - Recognise (Emperor RMX) > Break - Groove With It > Rockwell - 1_2_3_4 > Dimension - Crowd Reaction VIP > Wilkinson - Take You Higher, selection and transitions there were on point. Big up on this mate definitely be going on the ipod for a few more listens
Big up man. Yeah the slip on Duck For Cover is a little annoying but hey, I'm only human.

Cheers for listening and the feedback man. Always appreciated