Dire Straights EP by Stealth (Subtitles) not what I was expecting...

rythmatix

VIP Junglist
So I am excited to see the EP on Subtitles I have been waiting for finally appear:

http://www.surus.co.uk/Subtitles-Music/Dire-Straights-EP-21482.aspx

then I listen to the samples, and think where the fuck is Venus Transit (on the video at 30.51) and that tune (also found on this video) at 23.23 which I have been waiting for (and thought would be on this EP)? Still a nice EP, but just not buy on site stuff like I thought it would be (and question marks over the choice of tunes going on the vinyl IMO)

Then I read on the EP info: "The future definitely looks bright for this budding producer, as 2013 kicks off with an EP due out on Subtitles early in the year, as well as material lined up for release on Andy C's new imprint Program, so keep your ears peeled!"

So after all that Program must have those 2 as a 12"...if so that would be pure fuckoffness...and that label is running things atm

Last edited by a moderator:
Still a nice EP, but just not buy on site stuff like I thought it would be (and question marks over the choice of tunes going on the vinyl IMO)

i really like this ep. been waiting for dire straits for a long time. agreed on the choice of tunes making the wax. silent dream should have been the b side

That Lined Up tune is sick.

And I like Dire Straights, B side's not up to much though

so I take it its Chimera and Venus Transit coming out on Program....holy moly
bumping this again - newest Radio1 show (With on DC Breaks mashup mix) had Stealth - Scrummage (PROGRAM) on it...and checked Stealth's FB page and his release on Program is Scrummage/Nanite. Gonna ask him where on earth Chimera and Venus Transit are!

UPDATE - Chimera's coming on Critical, and VT still on dub it seems....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom