Diminished Responsibility - Rolling atmospheric Drum and Bass

Does anyone know of a good piano vst that I can grab? Cos it's currently written with FL keys. I've tried using the sytrus in FL, but still sounds dull!

I dropped the bass an octave but it sounds a little "farty". I layered the octave with the original and now it sounds fatter! Just need to sort out those keys and I should be sorted.

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. I want this to sound as good as I can get it before I move on, and your input really helps.

For free vsti's your google's as good as mine.
If you want 'demo' then IK Multimedia - Sampletank 2 has a piano or two. Fully functional for 15 days.

I think Native Instruments Kontakt 4 Player (free) has a piano.
Kore player (also NI) has a 'Dubplate Piano' in Compilation pack 1, which was free, if they still have it up for d/l.

That Sub is huge in my cheap headphones. Maybe bring it down a DB or two... wow, it's big.

I like the Bells on the breakdown, I'm not feeling the Piano (the patch isn't right imo). The Sub is soo big, it's drowning out your other elements in my headphones.

Perc sounds good, KD is nice and big, SD sounds like it could come up a half DB... hats too... it might just sound like that because the Sub is covering so much room in the mix in my headphones.

Track is chill, everything works... I'm thinking your Mix could benefit from that Sub coming down though.

:keepjammin:

Back
Top Bottom