Digital Alien Radio

Azzy

Hello everyone, I am new to the forum but shall visit regular now i know you guyz are here...

I want to just give a plug to a new Radio Station that is broadcasting emerging DJ's.

Digital Alien Radio

They will be broadcasting some choonz from the early dayz up to dark modern beats and that crazy genre dark minimal DnB. Oh and Dubstep and a little Electro.

The station is looking for new DJ's wishing to have a dabble at broadcasting, you will need to have the ability to broadcast through our hook up :)

Also we wish to give any new talent an outlet for their tracks... we will promote your work for you. Drop us banners into our email and we will place them up, slip us an mp3 and we will broadcast it.

We will be working on worthy projects including a project that is running with Native Tribes of America... watch that space :) The Rez Project :)

We would also like to place up a banner for this forum... I will go ahead and do that now for allowing me the opportunity just to say these few words in the forum...

Thank you and please visit us... remember we are new... our talent is raw and we wish to grow and be a part of your community...

Peace!

http://digitalalienradio.co.cc

Back
Top Bottom