Multi Genre Derelicts Of Tomorrow "Thanks For D&B Mix Live Nov 26, 2015" FREE DOWNLOAD!!!

Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Founded 1977
VIP Junglist
Impromptu mix recorded live 11/26/15 @ D.O.T. STUDIO so don't expect perfection. Expect an energy-filled cross genre joyride live from the DOT Studio by a 16+ year veteran of the 1's & 2's... Derelicts Of Tomorrow

Featuring Jungle, D&B, Twerk, Hip-Hip, Dubstep, Drumstep, and more. Definitely gonna be a little something in there for the whole family to enjoy ;)

Action packed with a bunch of my own personal dubplates, forthcomings and current releases along with a ton of other bangers by some of the best producers in the game.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING (Or whatever else it is you may do on this day)

Bless, One Love

some of you, have already @IV4 or will discover I've included some of your alls tunes. If this is an issue for anyone please PM and it will be addressed immediately. Rest assured no ones tune will ever be replicated or distributed to anyone from me you have my word... I mean seriously though, why would I want to share these when I can keep them all for myself!!!!!!!!

some of you, have already @IV4 or will discover I've included some of your alls tunes. If this is an issue for anyone please PM and it will be addressed immediately. Rest assured no ones tune will ever be replicated or distributed to anyone from me you have my word... I mean seriously though, why would I want to share these when I can keep them all for myself!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, my tracks are made to played. I have no delusions of becoming the Icicle. I am just glad you like it.

Back
Top Bottom