Der Ausländer- Escapism

mix is vibes from start to finish, as always mixing is tight and great selection mate!

Best section for me was 40 min mark to 1 hour 10 mins, loved the selection there man, especially the mixes with simpler times (can I please have ID on tunes either side lol, aroud 1:03 mark, the track after with "that house is our home" vocal with that stripped back bit is amazing)

Big ups der definitely will be giving this one another listen

Thanks Danny !

ID => The Only Way Out Is Through (feat. Klute) - Quadrant & Iris + Kid Hope => Simpler Times => Slow Fire - EZ Rollers

At first I wasn't so sure about the Black Pearl into Break The Chains mix but that turned out really well once the arps in Break The Chains got going.

What's the tune before the Klax tune from Critmas, is it Boston? Pretty nice.

Really good mix with some creative blends and some choice tunes so far, perfect for the weather here as well. About half way through now, will edit this post upon completion with further comments. (y)

Splendid mix, my fave bit might be the tunes before and after Mikal - Help Me, really well executed.

Also, that London Elektricity tune is something else, props to the vocalist as well.

Going on my phone for sure for repeated listen

Thanks Vydx !

ID => Memory Loss - Lenzman => Amnesia - Klax => Levitate (feat. Marc Bohnen) - Aaronic

Back
Top Bottom