debrief from my first proper night (video + pictures)

Well done!

Video & pics looks real good.

Shame about the late license problem, hopefully that won't happen again, may have been worth asking if they coulda stayed open past midnight not serving booze (assuming it's they alcohol license, not entertainment license they had the problem).

I was gunna suggest a banner / cover for across front of deck stand, but also behind the DJ. You've got a nice logo so get it up there (stencils onto fabric, easy!).

Good luck with your next ones!

Well done!

Video & pics looks real good.

Shame about the late license problem, hopefully that won't happen again, may have been worth asking if they coulda stayed open past midnight not serving booze (assuming it's they alcohol license, not entertainment license they had the problem).

I was gunna suggest a banner / cover for across front of deck stand, but also behind the DJ. You've got a nice logo so get it up there (stencils onto fabric, easy!).

Good luck with your next ones!

Well we found out through a sneaky phone call to the councils licensing department the owner never applied for it, then bullshitted us that residents had opposed it. we decided not to say anything til after the night so we had a leg to stand on. the night went incredibly well, he even told us we made him the most money since hes been there, and we could tell he was a bit gutted he didnt apply. i think to be fair we had to prove ourselves a bit first, show him its worth having a late license for.
as for the banner we wanna get it right, we want it to last and not be a design were sick of after a few events.

cheers breakneck, hopefully well get the succes youve had :asslick:

next night all the sets WILL get recorded and will be up for download., join the facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=92479686115&ref=ts

Well we found out through a sneaky phone call to the councils licensing department the owner never applied for it, then bullshitted us that residents had opposed it. we decided not to say anything til after the night so we had a leg to stand on. the night went incredibly well, he even told us we made him the most money since hes been there, and we could tell he was a bit gutted he didnt apply. i think to be fair we had to prove ourselves a bit first, show him its worth having a late license for.
as for the banner we wanna get it right, we want it to last and not be a design were sick of after a few events.

cheers breakneck, hopefully well get the succes youve had :asslick:

next night all the sets WILL get recorded and will be up for download., join the facebook group - http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/group.php?gid=92479686115&ref=ts

sounds like good things to come mate :)

Looks like it went off with a bang! I´l be reppin the next one for sure, shame i missed this one. Big up Crook!

Where can I bag a Dexcell T-Shirt then :clown:

Back
Top Bottom