DnB DEADLOCK - RAGGA DnB/JUNGLE TRACK 1st MIXDOWN

Rezonate

Still needs quite a bit more work to it this as its the first export. Any thoughts on eqing and perhaps what is wrong with the track would be great. On my headphones it sounds like a few bits are distorting to me but can't figure out why particularly the horns, none of the levels are clipping etc but sounds ok on the monitors....confused

Any thoughts or feedback would be great Cheers!

---------- Post added at 16:31 ---------- Previous post was at 15:18 ----------

bump

didnt sound distorted at all on my 824 mk2s

first thought was the amen. its sounding quite unprocessed, and i kinda feel that in this day and age, if you're gonna use it, you have to make it your own (don't get me wrong, i love amens, just seems like a bit of a cop out).

that horn thing could do with some reverb (maybe a tiny delay) so it feels like its part of the mix, but it does go with the track nicely

what BPM is it at? i think it'd sound really good at 160ish. its almost like, i dont like it now, but i know i would if it was slower

didnt sound distorted at all on my 824 mk2s

first thought was the amen. its sounding quite unprocessed, and i kinda feel that in this day and age, if you're gonna use it, you have to make it your own (don't get me wrong, i love amens, just seems like a bit of a cop out).

that horn thing could do with some reverb (maybe a tiny delay) so it feels like its part of the mix, but it does go with the track nicely

what BPM is it at? i think it'd sound really good at 160ish. its almost like, i dont like it now, but i know i would if it was slower

Thx for the reply its written at 174. Your probably right about the amen me being lazy been writing a lot of beats from scratch recently and just couldn't get one written from scratch to sound right. I will see if i can get some more processing on there to mak bit more interesting. Have aleady got some delay but no reverb on the horns so will look at getting that into the track for the next mixdown....cheers!

Back
Top Bottom