dBridge & Instra:mental Autonomic Radio show, with Flight & Friction on rotation too

Ian_x

A quote from DJ Flight taken from Jenna G's blog...

Beginning Wednesday 28th October and continuing roughly every 4 weeks after that, you can catch me on the UK’s best station for underground, forward-thinking electronic music – RINSE! I’ll be on rotation with some real heavyweights; namely dBridge and Instra:mental with the Autonomic show, and Friction & crew with the Shogun Audio show.

Be sure to tune in for the very best in Drum & Bass, Dubstep, House and more besides – 100.4 on your FM dial, http://www.rinse.fm on the worldwide web, and of course if you can’t join in for the live broadcast you’ll have the chance to grab the podcast here http://rinse.fm/index.php/podcasts. ”

Thinks thats going kick the ass of all the other dnb shows on all radio stations!

Re: dBridge & Instra:mental Autonomic Radio show, with Flight & Friction on rotation

So if I understand this correctly dBridge will be doing a radio show once a month

Re: dBridge & Instra:mental Autonomic Radio show, with Flight & Friction on rotation

doubt it. Probably like the Hospital show on Kiss- normal show every week then Hospital last Tuesday of every month or something. But this would be every couple of months if the show is every 4 weeks.

:rinsed:

dbridge & instrumental (autonomic etc) will be in residence once a month, yes.
he posted it on his twitter earlier - starting 4th nov apparently.

Last edited:

Can't work out if the show is once a month with a rotation, or every week with a rotation (so once a month with each host). Either way, best fucking news I've had for ages.

Can't work out if the show is once a month with a rotation, or every week with a rotation (so once a month with each host). Either way, best fucking news I've had for ages.

I took it as the show was one once a week with different djs in rotation, so Flight on week, Autonomic the next etc...

I took it as the show was one once a week with different djs in rotation, so Flight on week, Autonomic the next etc...

Yeah, this is correct :) I'm properly excited!

Looks big. Need some regular Autonomic shiz. Also on the 20th November Autonomic are taking over room 3 of fabric again. Along with marky in room 1 & Markus Intalex in room 2 Line up:

DJ Marky (4 Hour Set)Grooverider MCs GQ, Stamina MC
SOUL:UTION...
Marcus Intalex Calibre Klute Lynx DJ Lee MCs Justyce, DRS & Kemo
AUTONOMIC...
Shackleton LiveD-Bridge Instra:Mental MC System

Looks BIIIIIIG!

So this is what i forgot about last night... will get on the dl then.

Back
Top Bottom