Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
Dawn Wall is that drunken uncle that disappeared when you were seven, your high school honey that you lost your virginity to, that Indian woman at the 711 who never gives you back the correct change, your old roommate who won the lottery but spent it all on hookers and cocaine.
Dawn Wall is the twinkle in your daughter's eye, your morning cup of coffee, AND that unicorn you tried to kill that one night with a butcher knife after you drank too much cough syrup.

Dawn Wall is Love. Dawn Wall is Life

I was only 9 years old. I loved Dawn Wall so much, I had all the EPs and remixes. I pray to Dawn Wall every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given."Dawn Wall is love" I say; "Dawn Wall is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Dawn Wall. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold.

Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's
Dawn Wall. I'm so happy.

He whispers into my ear "This is my swamp." He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees. I'm ready.

I spread my ass-cheeks for
Dawn Wall. He Spears my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Dawn Wall. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Dawn Wall. He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love.

My dad walks in.
Dawn Wall looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all ogre now." Dawn Wall leaves through my window.

Dawn Wall
is love. Dawn Wall is life.

I was only 9 years old. I loved Dawn Wall so much, I had all the EPs and remixes. I pray to Dawn Wall every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given."Dawn Wall is love" I say; "Dawn Wall is life". My dad hears me and calls me a faggot. I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Dawn Wall. I called him a cunt. He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold.

Suddenly, a warmth is moving towards me. It's
Dawn Wall. I'm so happy.

He whispers into my ear "This is my swamp." He grabs me with his powerful ogre hands and puts me down onto my hands and knees. I'm ready.

I spread my ass-cheeks for
Dawn Wall. He Spears my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Dawn Wall. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Dawn Wall. He roars in a mighty roar as he fills my butt with his love.

My dad walks in.
Dawn Wall looks him straight in the eyes and says "It's all ogre now." Dawn Wall leaves through my window.

Dawn Wall
is love. Dawn Wall is life.

That's Dawn French you fatty fondler. Lenny Henry's gonna be furious

Jesus fuck, this thread went from christmas miracles to really dark Shrek copy-pasta's.

What the hell happened!?

Steve's having a hard time lately obviously, you can tell by his posts. The upside to his trouble is all the attention his stories get, Fre4knc even quoted him on facebook yesterday, imagine that!

Steve's having a hard time lately obviously, you can tell by his posts. The upside to his trouble is all the attention his stories get, Fre4knc even quoted him on facebook yesterday, imagine that!

Life was never the same after Dawn Wall appeared that day... :teeth:

Last edited:
pardon? he's from zurich? then it could be the guy from source direct who apparently lives or lived here (not phil source). It's certainly not fd (who lives here) and apart from that there's Pulsaar who is from Zurich. apart from that there's not really anyone with much talent, connections to AI that lives here. where'd you even get that from?
Dawn wall's instagram likes.

Back
Top Bottom