Votes: 6 60.0%
  • One of the dudes from AI

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Your mom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Dave Benson Phillips

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters
By 2020 there will be 28 different aliases for AI to release tunes that they can't get sample clearance for

Why wouldnt the record companies of the sampled artists just sue Integral? An alias doesn't offer any protection against copyright, especially not for Integral

Why wouldnt the record companies of the sampled artists just sue Integral? An alias doesn't offer any protection against copyright, especially not for Integral

I think they are getting the samples cleared, but by using an alias I think they won't be charged as much as if they said Artificial Intelligence (with a quick Google search you'll obviously AI has a huge fanbase and international recognition). I THINK, not sure.

I think they are getting the samples cleared, but by using an alias I think they won't be charged as much as if they said Artificial Intelligence (with a quick Google search you'll obviously AI has a huge fanbase and international recognition). I THINK, not sure.

maxresdefault.jpg

Let's keep this alive, we can find the person(s)! But anyways, I believe Netsky is perhaps one of the faces behind Dawn Wall. "Just when you thought I was done..." Everyone complains nowadays that netsky don't make good liquid dnb. So perhaps he's back???

Why is this thread still going? I thought we ascertained months ago that Dawn Wall is one of the guys from A.I. & whoever he feels like collaborating with?

301575-1.jpg

Dawn Wall - Problems EP

A1: Problems
A2: Never Say
Aa1: Shy
Aa2: Nomad

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/90609-int042-dawn-wall-problems-ep

all track titles related to Dawn Wall, the dilemma, and people who want to find out who Dawn Wall is / are

Ok....So track 1 problems...This means either icicle or Skittles is part of this. Track 2 obviously means never is a part of this it's so obvious now with the likwid. Track 3 now we know what shy fx has been up to since the label closed up and track 4 ...Nomad rhymes with Lomax and also gonad but still Lomax is a lock

This thread is still hefty amounts of aids.

But i really like problems, best thing since blood diamond for me...

Ok....So track 1 problems...This means either icicle or Skittles is part of this. Track 2 obviously means never is a part of this it's so obvious now with the likwid. Track 3 now we know what shy fx has been up to since the label closed up and track 4 ...Nomad rhymes with Lomax and also gonad but still Lomax is a lock
:slick:

Back
Top Bottom