current machine bit slow....help mee out

EvezDroppin

VIP Junglist
evening guysss
my current macbook pro is dying to be honest, yes i could reinstall and start everything again, but the reason its so slow is the amount of different programs i have on there for other things.
I want a stand alone computer/laptop i can use for producing, keeping it clean and virus free if possible.
i dont have the income for another mac any time soon, im looking for an affordable laptop or pc that is going to easily cope with ableton reqired with reason with vsts, if possible. finance is an option... for the right price
nice one

I bought a PC, 2 hard drives one for audio the other for software...runs smooth. Disconnected from the net and any software i use on it get's scanned on my laptop first so it's pretty easy to keep a PC virus free.

What's your budget for a PC?
And are you keen for building it yourself? you'll save a lot of money buying parts separately.

to be honest if im buying it outright, then it iwll have to wait a while, as im saving for innovation and outlook aswell. im lookin at the finance route, lookin into dells... but i know alot of people sya theyre shit
yeah building my own is an option mate my last pc i built myself was a gaming one though, cost a bomb!!
when im not saving for festivals my budget is going ot be around 500

Up until lately, I would have recommended building a rig, but dell have been selling bulk parts for chips.

What exactly do you want from a pc per component. I can recommend some parts after that.

Also, I hope you had a registry cleaner/defrag on the ol' mac. Makes so much difference

Back
Top Bottom