Critical Sound @ Fabric - 24th June

I wouldn't say Cyantific plays a Critical set...he just plays a Cyantific set lol. Last time it was just what we needed to mix the night up a bit.

Kasra is serious though. Plays wicked tunes and is an underrated DJ (imo) - best set of the night last time by a country mile

Agreed. You could've been at a Hospital night and it wouldnt have been any different

I wouldn't say Cyantific plays a Critical set...he just plays a Cyantific set lol. Last time it was just what we needed to mix the night up a bit.

Kasra is serious though. Plays wicked tunes and is an underrated DJ (imo) - best set of the night last time by a country mile

Agreed. You could've been at a Hospital night and it wouldnt have been any different

Mr Cyantific plays a set of pure FIYAH

Catch me in Room 4, enjoying the vibes

---------- Post added at 19:01 ---------- Previous post was at 18:57 ----------

Really? I thought you couldnt buy student tickets online. Would much appreciate knowing how you got those codes dude!

Just typed in 'student discount fabric tickets' into google and a page/group on Facebook appeared. On there it had the valid code (which I used and it worked) and in the info bit said something about all you have to do is bring your NUS card and thats it!

Rockwell absolutely killed it. his opener was incredible, blatant new rockwell vibes mmmmm

I wasnt there last night, but I imagine it was the same tune that Rockwell opened his set at Critical in Bournemouth with, the MC said it was an exclusive play of a forthcoming rockwell track.. its mad! gutted i wasnt there last night, what was the dub phizix b2b skeptical set like? did it live up to the hype?

I wasnt there last night, but I imagine it was the same tune that Rockwell opened his set at Critical in Bournemouth with, the MC said it was an exclusive play of a forthcoming rockwell track.. its mad! gutted i wasnt there last night, what was the dub phizix b2b skeptical set like? did it live up to the hype?

they were on 10-11 so i missed it :(

what a let down. Did kasra rinse that Cemetery tune? last 2 times ive been to Critical he's sent the place nuts with it. would be interested to know what S.P.Y's set was like..

Thanks to all who came down, was a another special night and the support is humbling.

Stray and Dub Phizix had to play at 10 as Stray had another show. Also someone has to play first.

Yep, I played Cemetary

Next ones August 5th

Thanks to all who came down, was a another special night and the support is humbling.

Stray and Dub Phizix had to play at 10 as Stray had another show. Also someone has to play first.

Yep, I played Cemetary

Next ones August 5th

fair enough, was particularly looking forward to it and should have anticipated the hench queue

Back
Top Bottom