Coshh - Just One Hour

Nice one, mate. Three hours a night?!!! Ok, that gives me something to aim at. Two or three times a week just isn't cutting it. I feel like it's one step forward, two steps back. Three hours a night... :rinsed:

Nice one, mate. Three hours a night?!!! Ok, that gives me something to aim at. Two or three times a week just isn't cutting it. I feel like it's one step forward, two steps back. Three hours a night... :rinsed:

I dont always manage that nowadays, but definatly when I was finding my feet I used to spend hours and hours an evening on the decks. I try and get a least a mix a day in know. Usually only works out just over an hour, and on lates really depends on if I get up in time lol.

On earlies when I am home by 2pm usually works out well and on the weekends thats all im doing at the moment :D

So are we going to be hearing a Thrawn mix sometime soon then fella?

soundcloud is free

cant stress how good it is

I am on Soundcloud but I only have one mix saved on there. When I signed up it said I could only have 2 mixes online. I have 37 mixes I need to keep online for my mix archive. Is this possible on there? If its better I will go across but it will take ages lol.

High quality mix!!! would love to hear a full length proper deep mix by you man, challenge for you perhaps?:teeth:

Hey thanks Wellsy glad you enjoyed the mix. I try to ensure that my 'monthly' studio mixes are full lenght at around 80mins so they fill a cd but I do like to add a few little mixes in between though. My latest studio mix was October and can be found here: http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=86812

I do love a challenge though, so are you talking perhaps a nice and long mix, maybe 2hours + :D

I expect my November mix to be up in the next couple of weeks, dunno whether Im going to make it on the strenght of this weeks purchasing or nexts. I don't like the studio mixes being too similiar so may be the latter. That will be around 80mins.

Thanks for checking anyway mate, and I really appreciate you took the time too feedback. :respekt:

In the mean time, I have a archive on this site. Which has got lots of mixes from 2006 right up to date. Ranging from 4 hours long to a minor 45 mins. Perhaps you might like to have a browse through that. :D

http://dnbforum.com/showthread.php?t=32484

Last edited:
Doesn't have to be 2 hours + unless you want to but just a mix with a deeper edge full artists from the likes of dbridge, calibre, instra:mental, alix perez etc I'm sure you'd do grand job of! Will browse through your archive too!

Decided to walk home today and listen to this instead of waiting for the bus. Didn't regret it, sick mixing and liked the variation in sub-genres. Also it's nice to have a mix that sounds great on my headphones and packs a punch, can tell you have a quality setup.

Decided to walk home today and listen to this instead of waiting for the bus. Didn't regret it, sick mixing and liked the variation in sub-genres. Also it's nice to have a mix that sounds great on my headphones and packs a punch, can tell you have a quality setup.

Hey thanks Ollie. Glad you liked this mix. I try a keep the levels on point so the mix sounds as good as possible, I do have a pretty tasty set up aswell :D

Like to keep a nice variety in there, but also like the mixes to sound good, so I try and make a good comprimise. Think this one worked quite well.

Cheers for the feedback is always appreciated.. Big up the south coast!!!

Whereabouts in Southampton you from, or you just down from Guildford to study?

Hey thanks Ollie. Glad you liked this mix. I try a keep the levels on point so the mix sounds as good as possible, I do have a pretty tasty set up aswell :D

Like to keep a nice variety in there, but also like the mixes to sound good, so I try and make a good comprimise. Think this one worked quite well.

Cheers for the feedback is always appreciated.. Big up the south coast!!!

Whereabouts in Southampton you from, or you just down from Guildford to study?

I was there at the Solent uni for the last 3 years. Moved home to Guildford and graduated yesterday so I should prob change my profile now!

Was living on London Road. We used to play loud, just curious did you ever hear some dodgy mixing in that area?

I was there at the Solent uni for the last 3 years. Moved home to Guildford and graduated yesterday so I should prob change my profile now!

Was living on London Road. We used to play loud, just curious did you ever hear some dodgy mixing in that area?

Can't say I really strolled down there too much TBH, I live on the other side of the water in Woolston... You like loud :D ... I use my PA speakers quite often to mix on they are 1.6KW .... Let the neighbours know whats what motherfuckers!!!

Can't say I really strolled down there too much TBH, I live on the other side of the water in Woolston... You like loud :D ... I use my PA speakers quite often to mix on they are 1.6KW .... Let the neighbours know whats what motherfuckers!!!

Haha yes loud is good. Bet your neighbours hate you! We had some JBL Eon 15 inch PA's. Was funny as we'd often see drunk people dancing on the street to our music, one even decided to climb in through the window!

Haha yes loud is good. Bet your neighbours hate you! We had some JBL Eon 15 inch PA's. Was funny as we'd often see drunk people dancing on the street to our music, one even decided to climb in through the window!

Lmao!!!! That is priceless. My (parents) house is big and old semi-detatched.. The whole place is double glazed and when I mix I keep the windows shut.. I dont exactly have it up full blast either lol..

The neighbour we are attached to is a an old man and is a complete arse hole.. I can hear his classic fm through the walls in the dining room.. So he can fuck of and enjoy a bit of drum and bass a few hours an evening lol.

I have a couple Numark M80 as my monitors, I have a sub aswell which has two subs in it, one firing down and one out the side. I tend to put the big speakers on low for added warmth and bass.

My mum manages to watch TV down stairs, with only the thump from the kick being really noticable. So can't be too bad. If I turn it up fall blast though nearly shakes the doors of there sliders, and I can here down the Co-Op (Savages) down the round.. Gud times :D

Last edited:
I dont always manage that nowadays, but definatly when I was finding my feet I used to spend hours and hours an evening on the decks. I try and get a least a mix a day in know. Usually only works out just over an hour, and on lates really depends on if I get up in time lol.

On earlies when I am home by 2pm usually works out well and on the weekends thats all im doing at the moment :D

So are we going to be hearing a Thrawn mix sometime soon then fella?

Hehe. I've got a shed-load of vinyl but a thimble full of talent. Maybe I should get some new decks as mine have sooo many issues. I may treat myself at Christmas. I'm certainly not going to give up any time soon. A Thrawn mix, though? Sooner or later, time will tell... :)

Back
Top Bottom