Commix - Satellite Type 2 (Nuera Remix)

really nice track that. nothing i can add to help man, apart from maybe a few chops and changes after the second drop to keep the interest. i'll say this. if i had this track amongst my downloads.... i'd be droppin it left right and centre. banger.

really nice track that. nothing i can add to help man, apart from maybe a few chops and changes after the second drop to keep the interest. i'll say this. if i had this track amongst my downloads.... i'd be droppin it left right and centre. banger.

Ahh big ups Rob much appreciated man! Guna work on a few tweaks still then i'll put it up for free download so will keep everyone informed!
Thanks again man :)

Sounding good man! Feels a lot fuller than before, more frequencies hitting.. I do think you should take a little attack of the sub (seems to pop a bit) and bring the kick thru more - You sidechained the kick and sub?

Really fucking clean tho man like the percussion a lot (y)

Also noticed a few pops on the samples - put a fade on that audio to get rid of that . Select the whole suspect track and use the Inspector on the left of Logic to add a fade of around 250 and curve to -99 ;)

Sounding good man! Feels a lot fuller than before, more frequencies hitting.. I do think you should take a little attack of the sub (seems to pop a bit) and bring the kick thru more - You sidechained the kick and sub?

Really fucking clean tho man like the percussion a lot (y)

Cheers Russ! Thanks for the comments man, yeah I know what you mean about the pop at the moment, guna sort out the attack so it sort of fades in slightly instead of being so agressive. Haven't sidechained the sub but might give that a go actually!
Nice one bro :respekt:

yeah lovin this one mate. good work.

Cheers Tony! nice one for checking it out man.

Cheers Russ! Thanks for the comments man, yeah I know what you mean about the pop at the moment, guna sort out the attack so it sort of fades in slightly instead of being so agressive. Haven't sidechained the sub but might give that a go actually!
Nice one bro :respekt:

Cheers Tony! nice one for checking it out man.

No worries dude, happy to help :) But yeah deffo get on the sidechaining, you cant not do it really. I still struggle with it but just mess around til your happy really. The best thing i found was to solo the sub after sidechaining it and listen to it carefully and adjust accordingly (y) Even if it's a quick duck it'll still bring the kick thru more and make it more promenant - Whats your AIM mat? PM/FB me if you want

Really like it man
i like your take on it! nice work :)

Cheers guys! Thanks for checking it out :)

No worries dude, happy to help :) But yeah deffo get on the sidechaining, you cant not do it really. I still struggle with it but just mess around til your happy really. The best thing i found was to solo the sub after sidechaining it and listen to it carefully and adjust accordingly (y) Even if it's a quick duck it'll still bring the kick thru more and make it more promenant - Whats your AIM mat? PM/FB me if you want

Nice one again Russ! Yeah dont know why I didnt sidechain it to be honest. Did it with a few other bits on the track like some white noise and the pad as well. Makes sense really! Still need to give the kick a bit more oomph as last time I just reduced the gain instead of looking into frequency clashes, so definitely guna go back and re-look over that. My AIM is Nueradj should be around this weekend if you're about man :)

Back
Top Bottom