Chase Records Net Label [Update Topic]

ChaseRecords

Hey people, im' new here, so I hope i'm in the right sectio nto post. I create this topic to keep you informed about new releases on Chase Records net label. French based label, created in 2005 and focusing on every kind of hard and / or dark / experimental music, which of course includes Drum'n'bass and its numerous substyles. All our releases and DJ sets are available for free download! Here is the promo message of our latest release : Drum'n'bass / neurofunk oriented. Hope you'll enjoy the listening! ;)

00_-_Chase_044_-_Cover_Front.jpg
[Chase 044] System Error : “Blowfish - Cyberworld”

Hailing from Ukraine, System Error is a young and yet talented Drum’n’bass producer who started his career in 2008. For Chase 044, he delivers two serious heavy Drum’n’bass tunes, influenced by Neurofunk stuff and the Techstep / Techno DNB as well. This release results in two well produced head banging tracks, with round basses and sharp programming, available for free download in 320 kbps MP3 and Flac. Killer!

Tracklist :

01 – Blowfish (5 :29)
02 – Cyberworld (5 :18)

Release under Creative Commons Licence.

As usual, this EP can be downloaded for free by following the download links on the release page :
http://chaserecords.free.fr/chasereleases/chase044.html

Back
Top Bottom