"chancellor" second dnb production

Groovestick

http://soundcloud.com/bruteproductions/chancellor

wassup. here's the first track a mate and i have finished together. i would call us a "dnb duo" but we don't have a name or enough material to call ourselves that.

at our level of production, we are miles away from being able to translate music from our heads into ableton and massive easily. there's some good bits in it and some bad bits which we spent ages on but couldn't get the way we liked and we tried some new things like making our own fills from separate samples and a whole lot of other stuff in massive.

cheers.

Last edited:
This is real nice guys, feelin it. Very good for a second track. Some of the drums sound abit weird at times

cheers for the response?

which bits do you reckon sound weird? i think we are both pretty happy with the main beat that plays through, the two fills we made sound kind of weird cause they use a shitload of random samples to make them up but we reckon they sound pretty cool anyway.

we're open to any and all criticisms, anything to help us improve.

Nice track but yer those fills especially th one bang in the middle, seems to slip out on the drop. Refine them and thats a very good second production. The outro is beautiful.
Peace

Back
Top Bottom