Centre outut on amplifiers

Datt Male

VIP Junglist
probably a stupid question but fuck it, it's been bugging me......the centre output on my amp doesn't seem to work as the speaker I use never really has any sound coming out of it, is my amp or speaker fucked or am I just doing something wrong, maybe it's only for surround sound or sumink I ain't got a scooby, it's been doing my ead in for ages an there are obviously people on her who know a hell of alot more about this sort of thing than me so thought i'd ask, cheers for the help:confused:

Does your amp have 3 outputs? Left, right and bridge?

If it does you might need to flick a switch somewhere on it to put it in bridge mode to use the middle output, which is the bridge output.

If not, then I've got no idea.

yeah mate it has 3 outputs left - centre - right, when i put a test tone through em they all work though, confusing shit man???

na man it nots for a sub i've got a dedicated sub output on there man, there's fuk all cuming out it's winding me up now, u're a chelmsford man in't ya mate u going barhouse tonite?

lol, im out of ideas then!

Yeah man not too far from chelmsford, i might be goin up there, should be a good night but im a bit skint. You there?

yeah man, i'm skint n all, gonna get half cut b4 going down, going wiv carisma mate hope to c u there

Well, if i have stereo input to my amp and 5 speakers connected, the sound is only coming out from 2 front speakers. I need to flip amp fo "5-chan stereo" mode to send the music to all spekers, maybe your amp needs something similar.

Back
Top Bottom