CDJS??? WHICH 1s

SPEEKA-FREEKA

hi im looking at getting som cdjs to try out was wondering if any1 can reccommend any cause aint really used them before as im more of a vinyl head dont wanna spend to much incase i cant get on with em but want summit decent! cheers if you can help!:censored:

I bought myself stanton cmp.800's a half year ago. Pretty good quality for the price, 350eur/each. Also compactible with usb, and it has alot of nice functions and extras.

The only remark i can give is if you forward the track, it goes very slow compared with pioneer cdj2000's and so.

grtz

numark Axis if you are on a budget, Pioneer 1000's if you want the best (but not the latest), Pioneer 2000 if you have money doing nothing under your mattress

Id say anything with a USB connection, i have the Pioneer CDJ900's and you can link them both off one CDJ and play from one USB, set cue points on the software that comes with it ( Rekordbox ) etc, other that that if your on a budget id go second hand with the Pioneer 1000's or 2000's - not sure on the others out there, im only talking about what i know.

I use this badboy

2925580556_64160b0a03.jpg

:teeth: I really do..but only on NYE.

Back
Top Bottom