CDJ 800 MK2 Problem (E-8301)

cele

VIP Junglist
So I borrowed my CDJs someone and got them back today, problem is while one works fine the other one doesn't work.

As soon as I insert a cd (bought ones or burned ones, doesn't matter) I hear some stuttering andafter a while the screen turns to the error message e-8301.

has anyone encountered this problem before and has possible solutions? After i've searched around on the internet i found out that this is a error message for when it cannot read the cd correctly, but as the problem doesn't lie with the cds I'm guessing its a problem with the laser unit?

cheers

Yeah its either a naff laser unit or disc drive problems elswhere, I've fixed one that had this error code and replaced the laser unit.

you need this.

I had this problem with an old CDJ1000, I ended up selling it for dirt cheap to someone because getting it fixed out here would have been a nightmare

Yeah its either a naff laser unit or disc drive problems elswhere, I've fixed one that had this error code and replaced the laser unit.

you need this.

cheers! i'm gonna look into this

sending them to pioneer would probably cost 3 times as much which is more than half of what i've paid for them originally!

Back
Top Bottom