Calling all canadian junglists!!!!

jeremyrose44

Alright guys, I'm a canadian citizen who grew up in London and in just under 2 weeks I'll be moving to Toronto with 2 of my best mates. They aren't that into DnB but it's my life and have no idea what I'm gonna do if there isn't a healthy dose of it regularly. Soooooo..... What I wanted to know is where and when are the decent nights, where are the decent record stores and do you guys run any nights out there?

Once I've settled in and get my job going I wanted to find a couple of like minded people who would potentially be up for starting our own night. Please let me know if you can.

Cheers
:carlton:

I don't live in Toronto anymore, I'm about two hours away. I know there are decent events from time to time, but making things happen yourself is definetly the way to go. My advice to you is Join torontojungle.com, it's a forum just like this full of Toronto dnb heads etc. Having said that definetly keep in touch bro, I do have a few dj/mc friends with some serious talent, we've just never looked into throwing our own parties in t dot

EZ

Safe, cheers mate I'm definitely gonna check that website out! Once I'm settled in and ready to go I think I'll try and meet these mates of yours cus I really wanna start my own night out there and the more people I have that know the place the better!

Back
Top Bottom