DnB Bukem madness at Outlook, losing sleep hunting this one please help!

king tubby

Yo everyone, I do a radio show for a local station where I live in France and, with the 2014 festival already gearing up, am making a retrospective on Outlook Festival 2013, which I attended and enjoyed beyond words. One of my fave sets was LTJ Bukem on the last night, and this is the tune I wanna put in my show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mz-ybeq3I8

but I don't know it and have honestly spent about five hours today looking for it... :twitchy: Can anybody save me from this oblivion??? In case anyone can't see the link or can't hear it properly, it's an amen dnb beat with bouncy piano over the top and a female vocal repeating 'oh baby' loads then 'only you can give me what I want'. Such a riddim, need to know it!

Hope to hear from someone, much thanks in advance peace&love

Oh my god mate thank you so much you f*ckin boss!!! It's defo the 2013 one yeah, has just transported me back to that set at Outlook and I have bounced around the living room in the same lunatic manner. Aaahhh you don't know how happy you've made me hahaha. What a tune! Spinetingler. I feel a bit of a tool hah I imagine the original is a classic that any 170 head will know; I'm mainly dubstep, need to sharpen up my jungle/dnb knowledge. Thank you again anyway man, if it were possible to buy you a drink over this forum I would most definitely do so. Let my many many thanks suffice, big up yourself!

- - - Updated - - -

And if you're interested at all I'll link you the show when it's done : )

Back
Top Bottom