Bu - Sometimes Ft Kerry Greenaway (Captiv Remix)

From a beginners view: I like it alot! Chilly, fresh vocals too. Maybe you should master the bass a bit, though? I dunno. I really like the drums.

As said before, the song sounds very nice, but the bass does sound a little "flat".
But it's not annoying or something so I still think this is a very nice song ;D

Greets!

got all the elements it needs. but as these lads said, bass is a little flat. one note in that 1st loop that comes in seems to rattle a little differently to the rest (if that makes any sense).

the drums, kick and snare need to be alot punchier, may be layer some more kicks and snares over the top. possible a little extra percussion somewhere to mix it up a little bit wouldnt be a bad thing.

good track overall. little bit of time to max out each element of the track and its a winner. :)

Hi mate. Sounds good actually. Kind of like a downtempo drum & bass remix. Like the style. Agree with the other guys that the bass is a bit flat though other than that, good work. Ive entered this remix aswell actually.If its not too much trouble you can find my version at www.soundcloud.com/dtsounds
Cheers

finding it hard to put my finger on what to change with the bass tbh?. dave your tune sounds amazing mate well done. i havent entered this yet and i dunno if i will.

It seems a little soft thats all. try adding distortion or flanger. then eq it and bring out the bottom end (bassy end).
Thanks for the comment. havent entered mine yet either.
Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom