Brookes Brothers - Last Night

love this tune... its a wikid mix with that new culture shock one on sub focus EM

canny wait.. any info on when its gonna be released, or will it cum with the album?

coming out on the album thats why man

Actually I spoke to Phil not too long ago... things ain't looking to good for this tune.

He said something like they wanted this tune out ages ago, but they were having real trouble getting the sample okay'd from whoever owns the rights to it. If it is coming out, I think he said it would be around Feb.

Hope it does come out as it's fucking rad.

Right, seriously now, when is this tune gonna get released, its almost out of fasion now lol!

I know the tunes been around for a while but not too many djs have it so unless you just happen to have been hearing all the djs that do have it, or youve just been playing a short clip of it repeatedly on youtube, it really hasnt been rinsed that much ...

It will come out when it comes out (I really hope it does ... it SHOULD, as Eveson uses the same vocal sample in his track Fantasize so the vocal is obviously there to be cleared) ... so lets just wait and see :)

Really looking forward to the Brookes Bros new album ... everything has been kept so under wraps but you know it's gonna be quality!

Pretty sure it will be out on the album. Saw on Fesh's twitter that they have some amazing new tunes.
Apperently the best tune to date is called beautifull

i just need their new album. brookes brothers are amazing but someone said they never made a bad tune. well, hard knocks was a bit dead. apart from that i am a dedicated follower

i just need their new album. brookes brothers are amazing but someone said they never made a bad tune. well, hard knocks was a bit dead. apart from that i am a dedicated follower

Hard Knocks is a baaaaaaaad tune meant in the best possible way

Back
Top Bottom