Brookes Brother - Tear you Down vs Logistics - Together VIP

Andy C and Friction?

Now that was one hell of a set!

too similar if you ask me. Marky brings a whole new aspect to it. The only djs who gets close to him for improvisations are perhaps Hype or Zinc.
Andy is the King of double drops but then no real dnb djs scratch better than marky.

too similar if you ask me. Marky brings a whole new aspect to it. The only djs who gets close to him for improvisations are perhaps Hype or Zinc.
Andy is the King of double drops but then no real dnb djs scratch better than marky.

Each to their own, but I'm not mad keen on Marky to be honest... I think he's really talented and obviously knows how to put on a party, but his taste in DnB just aint the same as mine... to gentle...

Each to their own though... But either way that Friction and Andy C set was the shit man, you got it? I can upload if you need man...

BTW Mampi is king of double drops, Andy C is king of the world!

Each to their own, but I'm not mad keen on Marky to be honest... I think he's really talented and obviously knows how to put on a party, but his taste in DnB just aint the same as mine... to gentle...

Each to their own though... But either way that Friction and Andy C set was the shit man, you got it? I can upload if you need man...

Do you mean the Andy/Friction set from one nation a few years ago? I have that one. Is ok. Am going to start another thread for this as its going off the topic.

yeah same for me...also i dont like it when they mix off laptops lol

andy is such a badman! everytime i watch this video the hairs on the back of my neck stand up! propa profesh dj right there!

yeah same for me...also i dont like it when they mix off laptops lol

is he based in london, or living in brazil and shit?
to be fair to him, can't blame him from going down the serato route. jazzy jeff was sayin he was getting $200+ extra baggage charges everytime he was getting on planes because of the extra record bags etc every time he flew.
presume it'd be the same for marky.

besides, he was doing some funky shit with serato, like loopin the intro to true romance, and teasing it to the drop loads of times, it was pretty sick. looping other bits too. and cutting to cue points and droppin small parts of the song. it was quite enjoyable really.

Yeah I know there's extra baggage charges and shit, but I'm not down with serrato either...

It's just not proper man, it's just not proper...

I'll bet Andy carts around his vinyl everywhere he goes to DJ...

Sorry call me the retro-man but I'm a vinyl man through and through and always will be... I mean anyone can do some clever things with looping and effects software etc, but that's getting to far away from pure DJ'ing for me...

Yeah I know there's extra baggage charges and shit, but I'm not down with serrato either...

It's just not proper man, it's just not proper...

I'll bet Andy carts around his vinyl everywhere he goes to DJ...

Sorry call me the retro-man but I'm a vinyl man through and through and always will be... I mean anyone can do some clever things with looping and effects software etc, but that's getting to far away from pure DJ'ing for me...

:word:

Andy C keeps double dropping this mix. Does anyone have a copy of it? Its such a sick tune!

Cheers

THe reason it works so well is because 'Tear you Down' was written in g sharp and together vip is in G.... another reason why Andy is a true pro by mixing all his tunes in batches of the same key.....different level shit!

awesome videos. a friend of a friend recommended nightlife 4, guess i'm onto a good thing there!

p.s. is the track before tear you down not dj hazard - selector??

Back
Top Bottom