***Broke FREE PARTY in Leeds 8/8/06***

M Boi

Broke is back with another FREE PARTY on August 11th @ My House (formerly Stinkey’s Peephouse).

Room 1 will be a mash up of electronica, jungle, drum n bass and gabber from the Broke residents and some new faces. There will be a combination of live laptop sets and old skool vinyl thrashing from the likes of P45, Helix, DJ Kee, MertCore and MaCheeeN Boi. Whatever happens audio armageddon will have commenced by the end of the night.

Room 2 will be an exhibition of some of the most dirty, grimey and down right twisted breaks, electro and techno with an extra chunky side order of the absurd. All this will be brought to you from some of Leeds’ hottest up and coming DJs such as BabyCream DJ contest winners Cassette Jam and Broke residents Jimi Burnz and Helen M.

There are still more DJs to be confirmed so watch this space.

On September 8th Broke is going to be operating on a larger scale, we will be charging £5 on the door but trust me, it will be more than worth it ;) just have a look at this line up…

Room 1 electronica / dnb / jungle / hardcore
Tim Exile (Planet Mu)
Dolphin (Ninja Columbo / Planet Mu)
Voltek (Wrong Music)
P45 (Room 237)
Helix (Marionette records)
Nesh (Amen)
MaCheeeN Boi

Room 2 breaks / electro / techno
Cassette jam (Cream)
Jimi Burnz (Industry)
Helen M

I hope to see some of you down there, both nights are set to take Leeds by storm. Watch this space for more info

Peace

Back
Top Bottom