Britney Spears/ Rusko DUBSTEP

dubstep is big and quality genre... Downlink,Datsik,Excision,JFB,Nero,Crissy Criss,Stenchman,Tek-One ...all making good tunes fuck all the haters

Respect!

And ur just naming the big jump-up dubstep names... many other quality producers in this genre.

I :love: Dubstep

Flux is great too,one of the biggest names in dubstep right now

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

Respect!

And ur just naming the big jump-up dubstep names... many other quality producers in this genre.

I :love: Dubstep

thanks man,Crissy Criss makes epic jump up but I rate him mainly becose of his Soup Dodger and Kick Snare dubs,the sub in soap dodger is soo heavy,its unreal.... heard it live,will never forget the sub resonating with my ribcage,it was like godzilla was skankin somewhere around

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^-denying the value of a whole genre purely because of how bad the bad stuff is is not a good idea

i.e. hearing 50 cents and therefore saying that all hip-hop is bad

of course I'm assuming that you claim to dislike all dubstep (im not the biggest fan myself) but there are some Dubstep artists/songs that are fucking incredible - enough to be able to defend the genre as a good thing

the way i see it is that it can only get better moving towards a more music (ie better) future fuck that stuff that sounds like someone gagging - but more of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naB3CgNpGdI[/QUOTE

I think he said that because of a previous chase and status interview. I thought it was quite funny anyways.

american top 40 what has this world came to wait till you see 12 year old girls in dubstep

Your English is worse than mine, holy fuck

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

He's already produced tracks for Rihanna and T.I.

Commercial hip hop is using dubstep like a two bit whore to look cool.

a tempting sig...

Flux is great too,one of the biggest names in dubstep right now

---------- Post added at 19:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:59 ----------

thanks man,Crissy Criss makes epic jump up

O Rly? I seem to have missed Crissy Criss' epic jumpup, please enlighten me...

(please post 'us' or 'on the motorway')

I like dubstep never liked Rusko, not looking forward to this although will be interesting to hear Britney over dubstep .

I don't actually mind that remix but it was on the bogore mix that first got me into dubstep so thats probably why.

Back
Top Bottom