Bristol

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
could anybody tell me at all if the dnb scene in Bristol is any good? i was thinkin of movin up there and id like wherever i move to giv me better DJing opportunites (and better nights out ;)) any help would be much appreciated cos iv never been there so im completely cluesless. thanx :zest:

fat trucker said:
centre of the dnb world innit? and what happened to locus?

sounds good to me (y) not sure id call it centre of dnb world from what ive heard but like ive said, ive never been there and seen the place myself. i wernt so much referrin to artists there gordo. i meant like events that go on. are there many goin on all the time? sounds ok if its bein called the dnb centre of the world tho. think itd be a good place to move if i was lookin for some extra DJ work?

sparkyc10 said:
. i wernt so much referrin to artists there gordo. i meant like events that go on.

thats like saying a farmer got pigs, but he aint making bacon...

fat trucker:
DUDE..!!! where did ya find a picture of me ?? ANSWER!!NOW!!!
illinois_trucker.jpg

Last edited:
sparkyc10 said:
sounds good to me (y) not sure id call it centre of dnb world from what ive heard but like ive said, ive never been there and seen the place myself. i wernt so much referrin to artists there gordo. i meant like events that go on. are there many goin on all the time? sounds ok if its bein called the dnb centre of the world tho. think itd be a good place to move if i was lookin for some extra DJ work?

I have not been there but heard great things about the vibrancy of their scene and club nights and artists and DJs and everyting dNb.
I did meet a girl from bristol on the plane too, and she was a hottie :)

Bristol's bad. Got probably the best scene in the UK after London. Theres events pretty much everynight of the week I think ranging from all the big name events to smaller nights with more variation.

Ignore the accent tho lol.

yo sparky u gota keep repesentin kent man. c wot u mean about not many djin opportunities tho- theres hardly any dnb nites n loadsa djs. crazy!

DJ Lordward said:
yo sparky u gota keep repesentin kent man. c wot u mean about not many djin opportunities tho- theres hardly any dnb nites n loadsa djs. crazy!
yeah it is. think i like the sounds of bristol. big up all kent ravers tho :2thumbs:

I'm actually sellin up and movin down there from Leicester as we speak mate. My g/f's from Bristol and I know the place pretty well.

Bristol's a lovely city, pretty, vibrant, a wicked breaks scene in general u have Metric (btw at whomever asked that is Rit from Locus' new thing), Drive By and loads more regular events. Basically its all good, me lover :D

Cara said:
centre of the dnb world innit? and what happened to locus?

we're still around ;)

doing fortnightly thursday night events at bristol fez club :cool:

bigger scale locus stuff will return when a suitable venue is available ;)

Back
Top Bottom