Brighton this FRIDAY - What's on?

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
Ez people.

I'm Djin in Brighton this Friday at Tru for the Pioneer King of the Decks regional finals but seeing as this is guna end about 12pm we need somewhere to mission to after..

Not been to Brighton for Dnb before so not really too sure what's on and where.. Any good nights going down?

Oh and if you fancy seeing me have a little rinse got a few free guestlist passes left if anyone wants 'em ;)

Cheers, Russla

Good luck with your competition mate..

Every Friday there's Freebass Fridays at the Ocean Rooms, no big names or anything but it's free entry, cheap drinks plenty of birds and usually a mix of dnb/electro/dubstep/breaks. Good allround fun.

I would come down and link too but for lack of transport.. enjoy anyway mate.

freebasseflyer-1.jpg

www.freebassbrighton.com

Sam, you fucking legend! Will deffo be hitting up Ocean Rooms fo sure! Nice one breada!

If i win this comp then I'll be back in Brigton next Friday for the proper final so i'll update here.. You boys free next Friday?

Thanks again dude!

Sam, you fucking legend! Will deffo be hitting up Ocean Rooms fo sure! Nice one breada!

If i win this comp then I'll be back in Brigton next Friday for the proper final so i'll update here.. You boys free next Friday?

Thanks again dude!

all over next friday man, get paid that day so will deff come out for a good old fashioned skankathon!!!!

Sorry to ask but which dooche bag moved this thread here????

Its clearly not an advertisement; if you got a problem with me, grow up!!

Back
Top Bottom