Boozey-Piano Player // Best out yet? // Feedback Welcome! :)

Really liked it up until the drop there. Think that bass really let's it down. A bit mundane if you not what I mean? Good effort though, enjoyed everything else, sounds pretty well mixed too

hey boozey,

i like the track! The only thing I would change is the "pumping" sound. If you know what i mean.

I like your stuff Boozey, seem to recall liking the last track you posted too. The bass seems a bit too loud for me (I know we're not allowed to say that in dnb but it really does seems to me like it needs to go down a notch, especially for a liquid type vibe). Love the piano!! Looking forward to hearing more from you !

hey boozey,

i like the track! The only thing I would change is the "pumping" sound. If you know what i mean.

Sorry, don't know what u mean? :)

I like your stuff Boozey, seem to recall liking the last track you posted too. The bass seems a bit too loud for me (I know we're not allowed to say that in dnb but it really does seems to me like it needs to go down a notch, especially for a liquid type vibe). Love the piano!! Looking forward to hearing more from you !

Thanks very much mate! Going to try better next time with bass! ;)

By pumping I think he means the effects of sidecbaining to the kick drum heavily.

I would say the bass is too static, the synth needs more life/movement perhaps via some filtering or nison detuning. Nice melody. Also I would agree you should turn up the threshold and turn down the release on your kick.sidechain. Keep at it!

By pumping I think he means the effects of sidecbaining to the kick drum heavily.

I would say the bass is too static, the synth needs more life/movement perhaps via some filtering or nison detuning. Nice melody. Also I would agree you should turn up the threshold and turn down the release on your kick.sidechain. Keep at it!

Okay, thanks for the feedback. Will keep that in mind! :)

Back
Top Bottom