Best Venue In The Southcoast?

NaS

Member
Messages
227
Likes
0
#1
looking to hold barebass 1st b/day either in the south coast or as a joint rave in kent with kent's biggest dnb promoter.

so what is the best venue in the south coast, around 500 capacity
 

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
Messages
917
Likes
1
#4
NaS said:
looking to hold barebass 1st b/day either in the south coast or as a joint rave in kent with kent's biggest dnb promoter.

so what is the best venue in the south coast, around 500 capacity
hav it in kent mate. theres ravers gaggin for dnb events and no events caterin for em.ud do well here
 

NaS

Member
Messages
227
Likes
0
#5
sparkyc10 said:
hav it in kent mate. theres ravers gaggin for dnb events and no events caterin for em.ud do well here
safeman what you rekon best venue to hold it in kent, i dont really rave much around here... there is pulse, loft, casino rooms, tap n tin
 

NaS

Member
Messages
227
Likes
0
#7
event will be in southampton,

500 capacity venue i will announce it when its 100% confirmed

only will happen if my joint rave falls thru in kent

Barebass 1st b/day - djs/mcs all from barebass radio ltd

peace
 

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
Messages
917
Likes
1
#8
the loft did well with pure science events for a while a year or 2 back but then they stopped. it was a nice little place for a rave up tho. mampi swift, brockie and eksman are down there this thursday. il let u no how sucessful it is. i think ur event wud do well there tho. this towns got enuff ravers and enuff :scally: so itd be a fairly safe bet. best of luck wherever u hold it (y)
 

NaS

Member
Messages
227
Likes
0
#9
sparkyc10 said:
the loft did well with pure science events for a while a year or 2 back but then they stopped. it was a nice little place for a rave up tho. mampi swift, brockie and eksman are down there this thursday. il let u no how sucessful it is. i think ur event wud do well there tho. this towns got enuff ravers and enuff :scally: so itd be a fairly safe bet. best of luck wherever u hold it (y)
safeman, my joint event in kent is with pure science just trying to sort stuff out for not this 1 coming up, the 1 after

and now with leed's biggest promoter aswell - 1000-2000 capacity... only doing it in southampton cause i can get crowds in and its cheaper for me.

rather do it in leeds or kent though. safeman, heavy set at jungle warfare by the way

peace
 

sparkyc10

Kentish Junglist
VIP Junglist
Messages
917
Likes
1
#11
skope said:
hahaha
different sparks mate :D
yeh i reckon so! :) theyre aint another sparky c tho is there?!?! i spose theres bound to be. it aint too original is it! ah well, me mates spell it with a $. hopefully i dont hav to change me name :)
 

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
Messages
3,273
Likes
4
#12
sparkee with 2 e's from Portsmouth played at jw!

the best venue is concorde 2!! just cos of the atmosphere...or my bedroom!
 
Top