Best software for a beginner

who cares, this discussion is shit. whatever is easier to start with is one thing, but were invariably straying into 'what daw is the better', which is a pointless discussion, its you who will write the tunes, not the program.
id like to hear what tunes you wrote in your vastly superior daw d.o.b, that something written in fruity couldnt stand up to, if not to say completely out rank.

true, true, can we hear something? live dnb is cool as crap.

i somewhat suspect d.o.b of trolling in this thread tbh

yes,I am trolling pirate cunt but not in production sub forum... music production is serious thing

---------- Post added at 01:45 ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 ----------

who cares, this discussion is shit. whatever is easier to start with is one thing, but were invariably straying into 'what daw is the better', which is a pointless discussion, its you who will write the tunes, not the program.
id like to hear what tunes you wrote in your vastly superior daw d.o.b, that something written in fruity couldnt stand up to, if not to say completely out rank.

Im working on one tune right now,problem is that I finished it to about 70-80% three times but started all over aggain becose my skill is bigger every day and after about two weeks of making this tune I decide its not good enough becose two weeks before my production knowledge was smaller.I would not waste my time posting it in this forum becose people will talk about it as worst crap ever no matter how good it will be.Reason 4,CuBase 5 and Ableton are superior to Fruity Loops... how many global proffesional dnb producents use FL? nobody how many global proffesional dnb producents use CuBase 5? more than 90%

I said that my recomendation about Reason,Ableton and CuBase is for people that mean production seriously.Average people that dont sit on computer making music 24/7 like you can find FL easy,simple interface better becose they dont have time to find out all countless featurs of Cubase 5... I never said that FL is bad,actualy its pretty good.

Last edited:
Im working on one tune right now,problem is that I finished it to about 70-80% three times but started all over aggain becose my skill is bigger every day and after about two weeks of making this tune I decide its not good enough becose two weeks before my production knowledge was smaller.

You really need to read that article on Duke Nukem Forever

reason id say! easy to use and you dont have to worry about getong any vsts coz there all there anyway. you cant put more in

Back
Top Bottom