bassman bday bash

Y do you want it!! lol, what was the latest one like by the way? Standard piss take?
Im really not sure if Bassman takes himself seriously or actually really thinks he is a badman, quite simalar to my opinion of Tim Westwood. Cant suss him out either

SMH did some1 really just compare Bassman to TIM WESTWOOD hahaha Tim Westwood is putting on an act hes trying to be FUNNY not trying to look like a BADMAN... Bassman on the other hand is a funny badman!!!

all these guys bassman and others come from the gang culture back ground ,most have been in prison or friends and famley have and are gang related . as you no bassman is representing burger bar cru {bbc}birmingham - mc spyda represents - waterfront cru {nottingham} mc trigga represents gooch cru g.c.o.g / ygc . meny over s you have herd get stage time like mc shotgun / palmer ect ect are all gang related . / i have met meny freinds and fo s and famley of some of these guys and i also spent time in prison with likes of remi martin / tin tin / darky / bullet so on and so. these actul rave were supose to bring these groups together .as as you no most of these guys are cousins or famly related manchester / birmingham /london / and they bring each over in to the seen and open doors. meny of the raves has provocked tick for tack greviances in ther day when too groups meet at a rave ie gooch / birmingham and so on . gun shots have been fired in the areanas ,some tapes youl here a shot go off when they was smashing a tune off and youl here the mc mc about it ie spyda /base man . ive had a few tapes with some one busting a big ting on it lol its rare but it use to happen .

i have a few old tapes still kicking of bassmans bash 97 but i need it on a full pack ...pm me cash waiting for this . and once again what a classic ..you remember turn on the lights security {and base man and trigga give them a warning} gcog protecting that one ..it was the doors basickly a group of gooch lads so iam told from a well known source rushed the doors in to club and then sperated in to the crowd they was probly being refused entry.

anyway some get bk to me with a full copy of bassmans bash 97 . i bloodly well no its gold dust so pm me .and not to worry i wont be giving it away .
i have the dj jazzy out of it and other bits its all on ones tape worth . ive got a tehcnics system coming and iam gonna revamp some of my hard to find stuff 2 come to mind strait away thats the dj jazzy from base mans bash 97 has the event upset on it i talked about .. and also a set from hacienda that has mc trigga s brother - syco mc on it .

and ye there are true bad men from the streets all of them ! these guys are what you call have done somthing with ther lifes - rarther than run in the gangs they grew up around were friends and famley have died . to see them still going strong after more than 16 years ,with there own produced records ie spyda and trigga and also doind global gigs like germany and so on , shows how far they have come from the streets and slum ereas of mcr / birmingham /london . you see were thers a rave thers a lot of demand for drugs .
the hacienda played a major part in manchesters tit for tat gang killings in its hay day and controle of its drug trade . yes thats right thats why they demolished the place years ago becouse/ salford / gooch /dodington/ c,hillbillys fighting for it ,and if you no your hystory youl no paul massey and noonans brothers made ther name drug trade and hardman statas from controling the door security and that set ther carea,s in motion ,with the profits from security and drugs .

Back
Top Bottom