Bassline

Dj Jammin

VIP Junglist
I've been fucking around with fruity loops for a while now and i can make sweet sounding drum loops and make drops sound good but my basslines always sound a bit corny, it's either the acutal sound of them or the fact that i cant make it actually sound like a D&B bassline. Any tips?

I've been fucking around with fruity loops for a while now and i can make sweet sounding drum loops and make drops sound good but my basslines always sound a bit corny, it's either the acutal sound of them or the fact that i cant make it actually sound like a D&B bassline. Any tips?

no, nothing except the obvious. the sub has to be big, both in sound and charachter and then your bass synth needs crunch and weird processing. far as sequencing goes its anybodys guess.

no, nothing except the obvious. the sub has to be big, both in sound and charachter and then your bass synth needs crunch and weird processing. far as sequencing goes its anybodys guess.

:word:
sub first to get the punch in the guts then synths with good depth and fullness layered on top ofr the character and interest.
try a few different plugins to get warmth as well like the Grease Tube, Tube VST or Voxengo Tube Amp.

What are u usin to make them?

Back
Top Bottom