BAM BAM - SISTER NANCY [PASSIVE/AGGRESSIVE RMX]

Will be listening to this tonight, finally got t'internet at now! (Just moved house)

Isn't it about time you sent me some more of your stuff?!

Hook me up boyzzzz!

heavy track!!! i think the bassline at the first drop should have been more dubby and not so fast but then thats just my opinion, still sounds good ;)

when the distorted bass kicks in is heavy, and the dubstep part is raw too

thats a thumbs up from me

heavy track!!! i think the bassline at the first drop should have been more dubby and not so fast but then thats just my opinion, still sounds good ;)

when the distorted bass kicks in is heavy, and the dubstep part is raw too

thats a thumbs up from me

Thanks Bro. :respekt:

Big remix from P.A! Big ups Jay and C-Dusk each and every time! Jay you still up for some remixing/co-labs??

cheers fellas, who feeling the dubstep bit, eh? :hagglers:

Totally! Fucking love that bassline, sick binniz mixing dnb and dubstep in one tune like that!! Been always a fan of bam bam remixes, heavy tune blad. Really like the part starting around 02:40 and the dubstep break. Keep up the good work you two! You gotta tell me when this is going out :teeth:

:banana:

Totally! Fucking love that bassline, sick binniz mixing dnb and dubstep in one tune like that!! Been always a fan of bam bam remixes, heavy tune blad. Really like the part starting around 02:40 and the dubstep break. Keep up the good work you two! You gotta tell me when this is going out :teeth:

:banana:

Thanks Bro. We are working on getting a few out. You will find out as soon as we do, trust.

:jackson:

Back
Top Bottom